We are welcoming back blues fans to Rosa’s Lounge!
Proof of Vaccination no longer required to enter
- As of November 14, 2022, Rosa's Lounge will not require a mask or proof of vaccination to attend a show unless specifically requested by the artist on a per show basis. Please refer to individual show pages for details. All policies subject to change.
We are 21 & over
- Must be contacted by the parent for pre-authorization and other instructions before purchasing tickets. Please call 773-342-0452.
- Must be accompanied by their own parent or show proof of legal guardianship to enter.
Guaranteed Seating: Arrive between 8PM - 9PM (9PM show)
Doors open at 8 PM. Guests must arrive between 8 PM and 9 PM for the guaranteed Seating. Guests arriving after 9 PM are guaranteed entrance, but seating will be based on availability.
- Seating is available on a first-come, first-serve basis at tables and the bar. Tables are shared.
- Rosa’s Lounge may reserve tables for groups of 4 or more.
- Holding seats for late arrivals or no-shows is not allowed. Rosa's Lounge reserves the right to seat people in unoccupied seats after 9 PM.
- Guests are welcome to stay for the 11 PM show.
General Admission: Arrive after 10:30 PM (11PM show)
- Doors open at 10:30 PM. Guests must arrive after 10:30 PM.
- Seating at shared tables and bar will be based on availability.
- Holding seats for late arrivals or no-shows is not allowed. Rosa's Lounge reserves the right to seat people in unoccupied seats.
Tickets for the 11:00 PM show do NOT guarantee entry to the 9:00 PM show
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUND.
We have partnered with local fast food establishments
- Food available by delivery
- Patrons may also bring their own food (If planning food for a larger party please contact 773-342-0452 for space availability)
Live performances are also offered as live streaming events
- Donations to support the artists and Rosa's Lounge are greatly appreciated
- Please click on the virtual tip links listed during the livestream event
- Updated 04/27/23